10 Apr 2015
Email subject lines that sell
What will get more opens: “Sale on now” or “Sale ends at midnight” in your next email subject line?
Now, you can find out what the science says.
Here at Phrasee, we believe there is a science to email subject lines that sell. And now, we have the analysis to prove it.
We took a random selection of Phrasee tests (about 700m emails.) Then we ran billions of Markov chain Monte Carlo simulations to statistically predict which phrases work the best.
We discovered the key to email subject lines that sell. Now we’re sharing it with you for free.
This report will answer your burning questions, like:
- What words and phrases will work the best in my email subject lines?
- What are some new and creative subject lines I can test?
- How will different discounts affect my open rates?
- What urgency-drivers can I use without sounding spammy?
- Will asking questions in subject lines work for you?
- Plus lots and lots more…
In this report, you’ll discover insider tips previously unavailable to email marketers.
Using cutting-edge statistical techniques, we’ve produced the most scientific analysis of email subject lines that work… ever…
You’ll find scientific analysis covering over 200 of the most popular keywords and phrases.
It’s the deepest dive into email subject lines you’ve ever seen.