How to leverage your language to optimize the customer experience (and deliver extra revenue).
What brands say – and how they say it – is arguably more important today than ever before.
Speakers: Parry Malm, CEO, Phrasee & Jen Capstraw, President and Co-Founder, Women of Email
Relevance is the key to engagement, but in today’s environment, how do marketers successfully navigate these tumultuous waters? In this online event with MediaPost, we discussed how marketers are using language to connect and communicate with their customers in a targeted, educational, and empathetic way. Join us as we explore the shift towards empathy-centric marketing and share the building blocks for creating meaningful customer experiences.
In this video, Parry and Jen:
- Delve into new data from research conducted with global research film, Dynata, surveying 300 senior marketers about marketing language and AI.
- Examine interviews conducted with marketing leaders at household brands like Groupon, Uber, and Google Store about how they are driving emotional connections with their customers.
- Showcase exceptional examples of authentic and empathetic messaging in action.
- Explain how to leverage your language to optimize the customer experience, drive engagement, and deliver extra revenue.
- Identify common tactics that are past their prime and ready for retirement and new tactics to embrace.
Watch the video to see what the experts have to say.