Marketing’s Missing Millions: the bottom line about language optimization
Hear how eBay pioneered the use of AI-Powered Copywriting to change the way brands write copy, and generate revenue, forever
The next 12 months look to be among the most sensitive and challenging periods in recent memory for marketers. One resounding outcome is that a brand’s language has never been more important, more scrutinized, or more powerful than it is today.
Producing copy that is consistently engaging, creates impact, and drives revenue is the holy grail for marketers. In 2016, ecommerce giant eBay had a lightbulb moment. The brand embraced AI-Powered Copywriting technology to deliver the commercial firepower of optimized language and has never looked back. This webinar will share eBay’s journey.
It is time to explore the effect AI-Powered Copywriting is having on the marketing industry, and understand why optimized language has been a critical tool for those brands coming through COVID-19 with a strong sales story and a stronger reputation.
- Learn why language is the last mile in marketing optimization and the $ millions you are missing out on if you ignore it.
- Discover how eBay experienced an average email open rate uplift of 15% and click-rate increase of 31% for its US campaigns.
- Hear how Walgreens used AI-Powered Copywriting to get more eyes on critical content through COVID-19, and saw double-digit increases across the board when it activated AI-Powered Copywriting in its subject lines.
- Gain insight into how international electronics retailer Dixons Carphone delivered market-busting online sales through the COVID-19 period thanks to AIPC tech.
- Learn how you can join the ranks of the world’s most progressive brands to generate impact, reach and revenue through your marketing language.