02 May 2018
8 awesome May the 4th email subject lines no-one has used yet
May the 4th is coming…
It could be a big deal for any of your subscribers who like Star Wars. And who doesn’t like Star Wars?
Since the original Star Wars was unleashed upon an unsuspecting public way back in 1977, no movie franchise has been able to capture the world’s collective attention in quite the same way. Star Wars has become a global institution, and quite a profitable one at that. In the past 40 years, the Star Wars empire has raked in a staggering $37 billion USD.
What brand wouldn’t want a slice of that pie?
May the 4th represents more than a weirdly-memed interpretation of Obi-Wan Kenobi’s signature catchphrase. It’s also a very interesting email marketing opportunity.
And here at Phrasee, interesting email marketing AI and new opportunities are what we’re all about.
The May the 4th email subject line possibilities are simply too good to pass up.
Sadly, our cutting-edge AI marketing language generation/optimisation technology is busy helping our customers make more money through better marketing language, so we suppose we’ll just have to speculate…
Feel free to use any of these for your brand’s May the 4th email campaigns, free of charge!
1) “I find your lack of opened emails disturbing”
Nobody wants to disappoint Darth Vader
2) “Help me [SUBSCRIBER_NAME], you’re my only hope!”
The most powerful CTA in cinematic history
3) “These deals will be gone in less than 12 parsecs”
4) “Save or save not. There is no try”
Oh, Yoda… so wise.
5) “Use the coupon, [SUBSCRIBER_NAME]. Use the coupon.”
If you have any subscribers named Luke, you just made a sale.
6) “Fear is the path to the dark side. This email is the path to HUGE SAVINGS!”
Everybody likes huge savings
7) “Obi-Wan has taught you well. You’ve unlocked secret discounts”
Compliment their Jedi skills, then hit them with the discounts
8) “Now, witness the power of this fully operational discount station.”
Emperor Palpatine was one heck of a salesperson!